This Bear Cub Looking for Adventures in London - Animal Shine

Animal Shine

Save the Animals

Breaking

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

This Bear Cub Looking for Adventures in London



Animalshine - Have you ever seen a bear in London? A real one?
Meet Athena with the Bear Hair, the sweetest bear cub in town.
As quoted bt Tekla Szocs, Athena so popular on instagram. She discovered Athena ith her greatest delight and noticed that Athena lives in London, not too far from her.
"I just knew I had to contact her… She is so insanely adorable, that I really wanted to photograph her. I even forgot about the fact that I haven’t photographed dogs before". Tekla said on boredpanda.
"On the morning of our shoot I was so happy and excited as in my childhood when waiting for Santa. Is she even real? – I was thinking to myself".
And then this walking fluff ball turns up at her door…
.Scroll down to see Athena city adventures and get ready to have your heart melted.
(More : bearandpine.com )

Can the corgis come out to play, please?


Ok, seriously, where is everyone?


Is it doughnuts I’m smelling?


It’s time to move on to serious business.


Swinging, for example. Can you see how serious I am?


No comments:

Post a Comment